Thursday, November 7, 2013

Adjusting to the new environment

Marley Monroe Richardson

 Meet Marley, the spoiled little pup with seven dads. Yes, seven dads. Living in the dorms at college has its benefits such as the dining halls and dorm rooms right on campus. Living off campus has its benefits as well like having your room and more privacy. They say that puppies are very time consuming and need tons of attention and I would agree completely. Having seven guys in the house is definitely beneficial when raising Marley. With school, work and other activities I'm not sure if I would be able to do it by myself. The cons of having seven people raising a puppy is that each person has their own way of doing things which can be confusing for Marley. I have taken the lead role in her life so that she has a dominant figure she knows to obey.
It's been five days since we brought Marley home and she still seems to miss her family back home. She' seems real timid and scared which I can understand. It would be hard to be taken from your brothers and sisters and mostly your mom and dad. Marley resembles her mother the most out of her siblings and her father was a solid red nose with tons of energy. I'm just excited to watch her grow up and see how big she will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment