Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Meeting Marley

On October 6th I drove to Columbus, OH to pick up my pitbull puppy that I have been wanting for awhile now. I found the breeders through Craigslist who were selling full breed pit bull puppies for 100 dollars. While I was searching through the pictures I noticed two of the puppies were chocolate brown on their whole body while the others were a mix of white and light tan. I fell in love with the two darker ones so I asked if they could hold off from selling them so I could choose between them. My roommate and I arrived at the breeders house that Sunday evening and played with the entire litter. There were 9 total puppies and the mother and father were both there as well. When I started playing with the puppies I noticed one of the dark brown ones had beautiful green eyes and made my decision on the spot. I had to have her. After that we put her collar and leash on her and took her back to the car. She slept in Alex's (my roommate) lap the entire ride back home. As soon as we got back she went to the bathroom and ate the food I had waiting for her in her bowl. Marley was really timid and scared from being taken away from her home so we made it as comfortable for her as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment