Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Holidays

This Thanksgiving and Christmas will be Marley's first and I am excited to see how she reacts to Bo and Bailey, my step dad's 8 year old pitbull's. I know my parents are not to thrilled of me bringing home another dog but they know my love for dogs is huge. I am hoping that my parents fall in love with her so that she is welcome at their homes. With Thanksgiving and Christmas break coming up it has me thinking about where I am going to live when I graduate. With me being gone from home for so long I have lost touch with many of my friends and hope I can find some one to split an apartment. I just want to have a place to call my own with a roof over Marley and I's head. Marley has given sight of what true responsibility is and I hope this is able to better my life in the future when raising my children, if I have any. The holidays are also a great time for Marley because I will be able to spend more time with her, more than I am able to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment