Monday, November 25, 2013

Teething Problem

So the last time I blogged about Marley, I was talking about how well she's been doing. I guess I should've knocked on wood because I am down three Iphone chargers and one PS3 controller. She he been chewing anything and everything she can get a hold of. I have gotten her multiple toys and she plays with them for about a week then forgets about them. Honestly if this is anything close to raising a child, I now know I will not be having children anytime soon. Don't get me wrong I love her to death but it's very frustrating coming home to things chewed up left and right. I have been using a spray bottle with water in it and anytime I catch her chewing on something she shouldn't be, I spray her. She hates the spray bottle and I am hoping this helps with training her not to chew on everything. I still have to remember she is still a puppy and she is going to do things that frustrate me, just like I did to my own parents. It is definitely an eye opener having another mouth to feed and caring for something so much, you have to give up tons of your time for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment